Beers in the Park respects your decision to be vaccinated or not, however, the festival will not require vaccine passes.
DO I NEED TO SHOW A VACCINE CERTIFICATE?
No, vaccine passes are not required.
WILL I NEED TO WEAR A MASK?
No, face masks are not required.
If you have lost or misplaced your ticket, please do not fear.
You can search your emails for Eventbrite <[email protected]>
Alternatively, you can log in to your Eventbrite account and head to “Tickets”
If all else fails a ticketing reminder will be resent automatically 72 hours before the festival opens.
All ticketing questions should be directed to Eventbrite website as first point of contact
Beers in the Park is a licenced liquor event operating under strict regulations. We reserve the right to refuse entry if suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from the Festival whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Alcohol sales are closed strictly 30mins before the end of the Festival, an announcement will be made reminding you before sales are going to end.
Some other general house keeping rules to be aware of are:
- Use the correct lane on entry to the Festival, to speed up your experience.
- Children and babies are not permitted under the Festival restricted liquor license (no exceptions).
- Safe transport options home will be available if you need a taxi or uber, please ask any staff member.
- No Smoking or vaping is permitted inside the main Victoria Park area, no exceptions (there will be a dedicated area of the Festival near the toilets)
- Pass Outs are not available – once you leave the Festival you won’t be allowed back in.
- Alcohol cannot be taken outside the Festival.
- If you lose your Festival cup this will not be replaced.
- Please do not bring any animals (except for guide dogs),
- Please do not bring musical instruments, umbrellas or furniture with you (that includes blow up or inflatable items). You can bring blankets or picnic mats.
- Outside food & beverages cannot be brought into the Festival.
- You can bring in an empty clear water bottle (no glass) – there will be free water available.
- Remember your sunscreen, sun hats, rainwear (if required) and warm clothing (no pass outs).
- The rain day as per the terms and conditions is Sunday 4th December 2022 *
Promotional photos and video will be taken at the Festival and by purchasing a ticket and / or attending the event you give permission for your likeness to be used by Beers in the Park.
If you do not want your image used by Beers in the Park in any future promotional activity please locate a Beers in the Park senior crew member at the Festival and let them know.
ID Accepted: A HANZ Card, Kiwi Access card, a New Zealand Drivers License, New Zealand or Foreign Passport.
*If the Festival is unable to proceed due to COVID-19, ticket holders will have the option of a refund.