Auckland’s outdoor Beers in the Park Festival is coming to a new location in 2024!
Imagine yourself sitting on the grass, having a refreshing beverage and listening to some fine tunes, all while basking in the sun! What better way to spend a Saturday!
Hosted at one of Auckland’s iconic parks, Beers in the Park is a one-day event showcasing some of the best Craft Breweries, Local Wineries, Street Food, and Music that NZ has to offer.
The festival vendors can be viewed on the vendor page, with all beverage vendors having standardised drink prices as per the below guide.
All food menu items will be limited to a maximum price
Please see the individual vendor menus on their listings for what will be on offer (GF, DF, V available).
Festival gates are open from 11am – 7pm.
On arrival please match your ticket name with the correct lane (GA or VIP).
When approaching the gate, please have your ticket ready to scan, either a printed version or displayed on your phone via the Eventbrite app (available on the App Store or Google Play). Your ticket will be scanned and you’ll be given an Entry Wristband
Please be prepared to show your valid ID. Beers in the Park is a restricted event. We are able to accept a New Zealand Driver’s License, a New Zealand or Foreign Passport, Kiwi Access card or a HANZ 18+ card as identification.
Please note all bags are subject to inspection at any point during the Festival. Bottles, cans, glass, food, drink, alcohol, illicit drugs, illegal substances, fireworks, explosives or anything that can be used as a weapon cannot be brought into the Festival.
Also please leave your animals, furniture and children at home – you can bring blankets or picnic mats.
As you enter, you’ll be given a Festival Cup and your Festival Guide. And then you’re good to go!
Beer & Cider (2.0% – 5.9%)
Beer & Cider (6.0% – 7.5%)
Non-Alcoholic: If you are not into alcohol or feel like a break we will have a range of other beverages available from our dedicated non-alcoholic bar.
Free water: will be available at stations throughout the festival. Remember to keep hydrated to make sure you can go the distance. Bottled water is also available for purchase.
Gluten Free: Cider, Seltzer & Wine options plus a variety of Food options.
Vegan: A range of Beverages options plus a variety of Food options, please refer to the dietary key on the vendor menus.
All drinks are served in our reusable Festival cups, if you lose your cup this will not be replaced – so keep these safe!
Cashless Event: EFTPOS & Credit Only
Beers in the Park is a 100% cashless Festival, all vendors will be accepting contactless payments via EFTPOS & Credit with Paywave available.
- Eftpos/Debit card
- Debit Visa/Mastercard
- Credit Visa/Mastercard
Please note we will not take Amex, Diners or Union Pay cards.
With no cash to handle, this helps our vendor’s process transactions quickly, which means more time for you to enjoy the Festival!
Eftpos is the preferred payment method as Credit may result in a surcharge.
Beers in the Park is a licenced liquor event operating under strict regulations. We reserve the right to refuse entry if suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from the Festival whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Alcohol sales are closed strictly 30mins before the end of the Festival, an announcement will be made reminding you before sales are going to end.
Some other general house keeping rules to be aware of are:
- Use the correct lane on entry to the Festival, to speed up your experience.
- Children and babies are not permitted under the Festival restricted liquor license (no exceptions).
- Safe transport options home will be available if you need a taxi or uber, please ask any staff member.
- No Smoking or vaping is permitted inside the main Victoria Park area, no exceptions (there will be a dedicated area of the Festival near the toilets)
- Pass Outs are not available – once you leave the Festival you won’t be allowed back in.
- Alcohol cannot be taken outside the Festival.
- If you lose your Festival cup this will not be replaced.
- Please do not bring any animals (except for guide dogs),
- Please do not bring musical instruments, umbrellas or furniture with you (that includes blow up or inflatable items). You can bring blankets or picnic mats.
- Outside food & beverages cannot be brought into the Festival.
- You can bring in an empty clear water bottle (no glass) – there will be free water available.
- Remember your sunscreen, sun hats, rainwear (if required) and warm clothing (no pass outs).
- The rain day as per the terms and conditions is Sunday
Promotional photos and video will be taken at the Festival and by purchasing a ticket and / or attending the event you give permission for your likeness to be used by Beers in the Park.
If you do not want your image used by Beers in the Park in any future promotional activity please locate a Beers in the Park senior crew member at the Festival and let them know.
ID Accepted: A HANZ Card, Kiwi Access card, a New Zealand Drivers License, New Zealand or Foreign Passport.
*If the Festival is unable to proceed due to COVID-19, ticket holders will have the option of a refund.
If you have lost or misplaced your ticket, please do not fear.
You can search your emails for Eventbrite <email@example.com>
Alternatively, you can log in to your Eventbrite account and head to “Tickets”
If all else fails a ticketing reminder will be resent automatically 72 hours before the festival opens.
All ticketing questions should be directed to Eventbrite website as first point of contact